About the project
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Customer Loyalty Representative with excellent customer relationship skills. You will support the customer service department, with the goal to retain the existing customer base, improving sales, and maximizing revenue.
About this role
As a Customer Loyalty Representative, you participate in increasing the customer retention, engagement, and monetization of existing customers (B2C). You care about the customer experience and respond to complaints quickly and appropriately. You identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into loyal customers. With your persuasive skills and knowledge of retention techniques, you help reduce the risk of customer cancellation, while also helping to handle incoming requests with the aim to improve sales.
For this role, we are looking for the following skill set:
- Strong persuasive attitude and excellent customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Reliable and committed team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers
- Availability to work flexible hours from 8am to 6pm during 6 days per week (Mon-Sat).
MBO degree level 4 (preferably in Communications/ Technology/ ICT)
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
People skills, strong work ethic, flexible
Active listening and writing skills
Proficient in MS Office applications
Sound knowledge of relevant CRM application
Basic understanding of sales activities
Good written and verbal skills in English, Papiamento, Dutch, and Spanish