About the project
For one of our clients we are recruiting dynamic, flexible and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). You will support the customer service department, during the right timeframes according to incoming call, webchats and email volumes, with the goal to handle and resolve customers' service problem or complaint.
About this role
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering excellent front-line customer support, with responsibility for answering customer questions and complaints. With your service and customer-oriented skills, you ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions with regards to customers' needs and objectives. It's important to know that you work in shifts during a schedule from Monday through Sunday, which means we're looking for candidates that are flexible and adaptable to the shift work.
For this role, we are looking for the following skill set:
- Strong communication skills with high energy level.
- Reliable and committed team player with strong work ethic.
- Problem solver, strong work ethic.
- Excellent analytical and listening skills to identify the nature of the complaint, problem or query.
- Excellent telephone conversational and typing skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, patience and enjoy customer service.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Being able to work flexible hours during 7 days per week from 7am to 7pm.
MBO degree level 4 (preferably in Communications/ Technology/ ICT) (final phase)
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Must be able to work morning, afternoon and/or night shift
People skills, strong work ethic, flexible
Active listening and writing skills
Proficient in MS Office applications
Sound knowledge of relevant CRM application
Basic understanding of sales activities
Good written and verbal skills in English, Papiamento, Dutch, and Spanish